Employ foreign employees?

>> Xine is your experienced partner in the immigration of expatriates

Every enterprise that employs foreign employees is confronted with the maze of immigration legislation. Xine will advise your HR department of the applicable rules and regulations regarding the immigration of your foreign employee. We set to work even before your expat sets foot on Belgian soil: we go through the entire checklist for expats and make sure that all documents are in perfect order for international employment, so your new worker can depart without worry.

>> Xine is your single point of contact and will lead your HR department and your expat through the immigration procedure smoothly:

  • Advice concerning the immigration procedure
  • Bringing in order the necessary documents: single permit, work permit, visa application, residence permit…
  • Registration at the commune
  • And much more…

>> Does your expat also need additional assistance for his or her family, a new place to live or a school for their children? That is also possible! Discover our Relocations services >>

Looking for advice on the single permit?

Contact us >>

Subscribe to our newsletter

{{ popup_title }}

{{ popup_close_text }}