HR LEGAL SERVICES
Can your HR team use legal support?
>> Elke Vandormael is your freelance company lawyer with specialised knowledge of labour law and international employment.
Do you as a small business want to seek legal advice on a regular basis to help your HR team through the maze of HR rules and regulations and staff administration? Do you want to optimise compensation & benefits? As a freelance company lawyer, Elke Vandormael wants to advise, assist and strengthen small and large enterprises and help them grow. She does so again and again with thorough knowledge of labour law and a customised, personal approach.
>> Elke Vandormael studies how your enterprise operates and is your permanent legal counsel whom you can contact on the following HR issues:
- Drawing up or reading model letters, reminders …
- Advice & administration for recruitment, retirement and dismissal
- Drawing up work regulations and employment contract
- Advice concerning and implementation of the special taxation status for foreign executives
- Advice concerning payroll, optimising salary packages (compensation & benefits)…
- Support of international employment
- Coping with peaks within your HR service
- And so much more…
Elke Vandormael is your freelance company lawyer with over 15 years of experience. With much legal expertise, she works for companies in Belgium from the central region of Louvain.
With her thorough expertise she supports your HR department for a fixed hourly rate or in a formula of fixed hours/days per month. Depending on your needs and budget we will seek a formula together that fits you best:
- Price per hour
- Fixed hours/month
- Fixed days/month
- Customised formula
Looking for a Freelance company lawyer?